ROY MOORE IS GOING TO HELL.
Today God remembered a tweet that Republican Candidate for Senator in Alabama, posted in September:
Red, yellow, black and white they are precious in His sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world. This is the Gospel. (1/2)
— Judge Roy Moore (@MooreSenate) September 18, 2017
In recent days, much more evidence has come to light about Roy Moore’s long history of harassing children. When he was in his thirties he signed a young girl’s high school yearbook. Oh, and also he was banned from the Gadsen, Alabama mall because he wouldn’t stop harassing the teen girls there.
And so God sent Roy some notes.
A lot to unpack:
1. This Tweet has not aged well.
2. That's a frigging Bible song, not Gospel.
3. You were banned from a mall in the 80's for harassing children.
4. Jesus loves little children, just not the way you do, you sick fuck.
5. Burn in hell. https://t.co/TJujgH6iCx
— God (@TheGoodGodAbove) November 14, 2017
Share this if you agree that the voters of Alabama should not vote for a pedophile.