Noah’s Ark Theme Park Destroyed In A Flood

The new ‘Noah’s Ark’ Theme Park in Williamstown, Kentucky was destroyed in a flood earlier today. The sudden flash flood only seemed to affect the location of the Ark Encounter Theme Park, which was set to open to the public today.

“From a meteorological standpoint, this is quite confusing,” said Dan Schmidt, a forecaster with the National Weather Service. “There were no storm clouds in the area. We’re calling this flood an act of God.”

Religious group Answers in Genesis was behind the construction of the ill-fated theme park. No one was injured in the flood, although founder Ken Ham was left financially devastated.

“I don’t understand,” said a crestfallen Ham. “There is this book…all the answers were in this book, the Bible. It told me to build an ark. Why did God forsake me?”

The park recently announced that they would only be hiring Christians to work there.

50 Comments on "Noah’s Ark Theme Park Destroyed In A Flood"

1. Richard S. Russell | June 14, 2016 at 2:16 pm |

“Why did he forsake me?”

Don’t feel too bad, Ken. He treated his own son no better.

2. Hahaha I love this thanks God.

3. Nina Byler | July 4, 2016 at 8:36 pm |

Whatever Gods reason for this, I whole heartedly believe God had the best interest of His people in mind. Everything God allows in the life of His children He uses to work it ALL out for good. He is a sovereign God and everything He does is purposeful, whether it seems good or bad to us, He promises to work it all together for good. Just trust His plan Ken… it’s a good one!! Think about it, it’s being called an act of God, and that alone speaks volumes! Praise be to God for ALL His great and marvelous works!!

4. Nina Byler, you are an idiot.

5. All things rude and nasty… the Lord God made the lot!

6. Ha, “vengeance is mine, sainthood the Lord”. Yup.

7. You do realize this is parody site, right?

8. If only. *sigh*

9. What if she is a parody account?

10. Belle Lien | July 8, 2016 at 6:02 pm |

I love you God!

11. Only Christians could have worked there! That is not not God like because God loves all his servants. The reason for the ark was not just to safe one special group but to safe then all. We all belong to him.May God protect us.

12. Should have used gopherwood.

13. Jesus was a Jew!

14. The Ark wasn’t destroyed. It was just around it got hurt.
    Just redo it and move on.God has you back.

15. M.R. Smith | July 8, 2016 at 6:27 pm |

Wait, you mean the Almighty really isn’t on the web? Say it ain’t so.

16. Lisa Myles | July 8, 2016 at 6:28 pm |

Fake story. Look on snopes.com

17. Toni koupeny | July 8, 2016 at 7:01 pm |

I’m pretty sure the book he talks of…The Bible, told NOAH to build an ARK; not some dude named Ken who wanted to make bucks off of it

18. Dont worry buddy, I’m sure there was a reson for this. Maybe there was some way that God felt it could be done a little better & the only way to get it that way was to tear down what had already been built. You never know. Could have been that some major accident was avoided that would’ve hurt many people before the flood. I know you’ll get it back & it’ll be bigger & better than before. That’s how God works even though we can’t see it at the time. Just hang in there, it’ll get better, I promise.

19. The best part of this was there was a link: 20 house hold uses for lemons. I had no idea. I’m going to the Farmers market tomorrow.

20. Good one hahaha. If god existed I’d like him to be like you, web God.

21. Cynic bastard | July 8, 2016 at 7:29 pm |

You believed that this article was true. Then it turned out it was fake. Isn’t it possible that you are also wrong about the veeracity of the Arc story in the Bible?

22. God is such a d*ck

23. Rhiannon Johnson | July 8, 2016 at 7:53 pm |

Sure he got the right building plans? Sounds like he confused them with the titanics. Maybe God has an ironic sense of humor. Maybe I’m just a cynical smartass.

24. 7amkickoff | July 8, 2016 at 7:54 pm |

My favorite part is the comments; where people who believe a work of fiction is real are calling out another work of fiction for not being real.

25. That photo looks FAR from “almost complete.”

26. Why am i reading this shit

27. I love that you thought this was real. Then again, you think many things are real that are not. I understand. Bless your little heart 😉

28. Nada Problemo!

29. cos your book is just a story like twilight or star wars

31. The correct spelling is “Jewsus”

32. MonaRamona | July 8, 2016 at 9:57 pm |

Gullible people. Fake story!

33. Given the otherwise mysterious nature of the event, I would have to agree with the meteorologist. That flood had to be divine punishment for being a bigoted, discriminating, conservative wannabe. Awesomeness!

34. You do realize this is a fake article right? http://www.snopes.com/noahs-ark-park-flooded/

35. wizardovoz | July 8, 2016 at 10:32 pm |

Surely god would know this?

36. I love the comments!! You can’t tell who’s serious and who is being sarcastic!!!

37. This world is run by Satan, not God. God didn’t forsake the builder of this park. Satan dose not want the word of God to be spread to others around the world. And sense we are in the very last of the last of days of this system, Satan is going to make it as ruff as he can for Gods followers because he knows his days of power over us is coming to a close.

38. God God God God God. Heavenly God. God and God God God….give me a break.

39. Someone seems to be practicing the Broken Ark theory.

40. No Ham sayith God!

41. It was demons from the pit of hades!!

42. I prefer the Broken Arrow theory.

43. Dave — Go take yer meds, then take a nap.

44. bill turner | July 9, 2016 at 3:35 am |

this story is as fakes as “snopes.com”

45. Geoengineering plain & simple. HOpe they rebuild..

(usually a lesson) FOR YOU!